Saturday, January 14, 2006

Welcome baby Vernon

My sis#3 just gave birth to baby Vernon this morning at 10:18am weight at 2.7kg. My BIL #3 can't make it to be with her in the labor room. Anyway, hopefully he manage to catch a plane and arrived in Penang on Monday. I can see that my sis is upset a bit when I saw her last nite. Too bad that she has to gone through the contraction period on her own....
I think all women wish that their husband accompany them during this moment.

Anyway, baby Jo2 is upgrade to small "kor kor" alredi since we have new baby member.

Congratulations!!! Sis & BIL #3...

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

congrats to ur sis :)...So long u didn't blog, how are u

Kampungkai said...

*clap clap clap clap clap..
Welcome to planet earth, as a welcome drink to planet earth, u'll have milk! hahahaha!

Blog more laaa... readers wanna hear from u more!

Egghead said...

congratulations to your sis!!
luckily I was with my wife through the whole "thing" :)