Monday, February 13, 2006

Chap Goh Meh (The 15th day of CNY)

This year Chap Goh Meh falls on Sunday, which is also the next day of Thaipusam. Since papa2jojo is on morning shift so we can go out together at night. We went to swiming club and I let Jo2 to swim in the pool for the first time. We cannot use the baby pool b'coz it's the pump is out of order and the water is dirty. Jo2 enjoyed it very much even though the water is cold. He was in the pool for less than 2 minutes and I can see that he really have fun. Jo1 had to swim in the big pool too, so it's a good chance to let her swim without her float.

Later, we had dinner there while waiting for the lion dance performance. Jo2 is not afraid of lion dance at all, so he walked very close-up to watch the performance, esp when the lion dancers walked passed the restaurant and heading towards the beach.

2 comments:

Egghead said...

so daring ah Jo2... don't think my son dare to go near a lion dance... one time he cried... LOL!

mama2jojo said...

Egghead:
I am still scratching my head to figure out ways to help my Jo1 overcome these....LOL!