Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dry by night




Mommy is glad to announce that Jo2 is officially dry by night on Monday 10/12/07. It happened fews weeks ago where I have to woke up 2-3 times in the middle of the nite to change pyjamas again for my little boy who sleep beside me. He wet the bed and himself b'coz he simply took out his diapers after I felt asleep.
Later, followed by nights where he refused to wear diapers b4 bedtime, so mommy and daddy had to take turns to check on him whether he wanted to wee wee....
Finally, my boy decided that he doesn't want to wear diapers like a "BABY" juz 3 days after mommy went to buy 2 packs of diapers which consists of 50 pcs each. Those diapers will be useful for the next time when we go out so that I don't have to rush him to the public toilets.


4 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Congrats!!!!
I wonder when I can stop buying diapers!

jazzmint said...

congrats!!! hehe i like the pic, my girl oso thinks it's funny

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

good news......u can save$$ on diapers. don;t know when Vernon can get ride of expensive mommy poko at night.........

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Good job, Jo2. You are officially a big boy now!So envy, don't know when Kelvin will go diaper-less at night!

Tell mummy that she can keep the diapers and use it for your next di di/mei mei! haha!