Saturday, January 03, 2009

School Annual Concert 2008

This year, Jo2's school annual concert fall on the second week of Nov. The concert started at 5pm, and I reached the auditorium at about 4:45pm b'coz Jo2 was very sleepy and he was a bit cranky when I tried to wake him up from his nap.
Finally, I managed to persuade him, and get him changed into his costume and out from the house at about 4:15pm. Found a nice parking space at 4:30pm, reached the hall, hand over Jo2 to the teacher in charge, looked for my seat... ...then only realised that I left my camera's battery in the charger!!!
So, with no choice but to enjoy the whole concert without taking photos.


Mickey dance by N2

Photos were taken by the principal's camera during rehersal.
Same like previous year, my little boy only enjoy himself during the grand finale. He needed time to warm up, I guess.

No comments: