Saturday, February 14, 2009

You are "Beary" special.

I received this right after I stepped into the house from work on Valentine's Day. It's a very simple red color paper plate with a bear holding a heart shape note stating : You are beary special. Very impressive art work done by Jo2.


We went to Miraku Japanese Restaurant for dinner, all of us enjoyed the food very much,and we were lucky to get a table without prior reservation made. Papa2jojo and I don't really celebrate this occasion, so we actually didn't planned to dine out since Jo1 has to go to school until 6:30pm. It's a replacement class for long holidays during CNY.

Back home, I got another surprise....

on top of that, my lovely daughter also said this to me:

"Mommy, I luv u very much. You are the greatest mommy. "

by looking at so many heart shapes on this paper, u can tell how much she loves Me...hahaha. And I bet it's come out from the bottom of her heart.

That's really make a "beary" special mommy in this special occasion.

No comments: