Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5D4N @ Hong Kong - Day 2

14/06/09 Wednesday

Eaton Hotel - Hong Kong Disneyland

Morning call @ 8am, and they informed me that temp. outside is 24°C cloudy. Later, I decided to give it a green lights and woke the kids up @ 9:30am. We walked to Jordan Mass Transit Railway(MTR) station (about 3 mins walk from hotel), and kids enjoyed their first ride on MTR to Disneyland. Both of them so excited when they saw the arrival of "Mickey shuttle" at Sunny Bay Station - where the magical began.


Jo2:"mommy, I cannot open my eyes, too bright."






got our entrance ticket in less than 2 mins (~11:19am). No Q at all.


Probably due to influenza A(H1N1) alert, it wasn't crowded at all. We managed to cover adventure land, Fantasy land, and Tomorrow land by 7pm, no Q at all for all the rides and shows. We even went for 2 times for some of the rides. It wasn't like all the feedback I got where this place very packed. In fact, I rarely see any local ppl.




this is the only spot we needed to Q up.


Right after the High School Musical show@ noon, we headed to a garden @ Fairyland and took photos with some of the Disney characters, Jo2 kept asking me where is Donald? what is Donald doing now? Why he didn't come out to meet us? So, I told him that we took photo with Daisy already, it's the same. His answer: "No, it's not the same. I know they are from the duck family but Daisy is a girl and Donald is a boy." So , I have to admit that he knows Disney better than I do.

aren't they lovely?

I would said The Magical of Golden Mickey was the best show amongst followed by the Summer Fun parade @ 3:30pm. My biggest regret was to go for the space mountain ride, my heart really cannot take it.

We waited until 8pm for the fireworks, browse around the souvenir shop and 3 of us picked something to buy except papa2jojo. But, he still need to pay the bill!! HaHa

1 comment:

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

Very cute post with winnie the pooh.