Thursday, August 05, 2010

Kata dasar for Joshua is 'shua'

Every Thursday, my boy will have rencana in school. So, last nite when we go thru the sentences for today's rencana, I thought juz test him how far he knows on the kata dasar for those words. So, here I go....
Me: What is the kata dasar for menulis?
Jo2: tulis
Me: What is the kata dasar for memelihara?
Jo2: pelihara (this one I knew jiejie hint him)
Me: What is the kata dasar for mengajar?
Jo2: ajar
Me: good.....What is the kata dasar for mengikuti?
Jo2: ikuti
Me: no, just the word 'ikut' only......don't include the "i" behind, ok.
Jo2: ok.......and b4 I proceed, my son said the kata dasar for Joshua is "shua-shua"
Me: no, Joshua is your name, and there's no kata dasar.
Jo2: then why u always only call me "shua-shua" leh?
Me: b'coz it sound cute on you....LOL

1 comment:

Merryn said...

Memang CUTE! hahaha.. :)