Monday, March 20, 2006

New House

After discuss with papa2jojo, we decided to move in to our new house on 1 July this year, which is about 3 1/2 months from now. I choose this date b'cos it's our wedding anniversary. Normally, new couple will move in their house after they get married but mine one is few years later.

Went to order TV cabinet and dining table from Lorenzo yesterday. After several survey on different furniture shops we decided to buy it from Lorenzo since they are having promotion, and the price is really attractive, it's quality finishing goods that I think value for money we paid. To our surprise, the sales person even inform us that the goods in cover by insurance for 1 year. (including theft)

Overall, the house is almost half ready, so I think we will have more than enough time.

5 comments:

Egghead said...

got house warming ah? (but too far for me to go :P)

jazzmint said...

happy house moving. i hate the packing n unpacking part..just so much work!!

Kampungkai said...

Lorenzo, good choice! get Lorenzo's sofas too.. they are very nice, especially in aircon rooms haha! my house owns a lorenzo sofa, i love it! :P Having a pot-luck house warming? i'll bring magee mee! hahahah

domesticgoddess said...

where r u staying?

LHS said...

First time here!

I call my son jojo too!