Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MIL suspect my maid is a thief

Received a call from my MIL saying that I have to watch out my belongings......She suspect that my maid stole her mini radio that my aunt gave to her.
My first rection was.....I don't believe it.
Don't get me wrong......It's not that I don't trust what my MIL said, but I am very sure that my maid, my caregiver to my kids, she wouldn't do this. She's been with me for 1 year, by next year whether she decide to stay or not is another issue. But, before she leave I am sure to check thru her baggage and there is no way to hide from me. More over, she has a used radio from my mother which she only turn on before bedtime.
So, I end up asking my MIL to search thru other place whether she misplaced some where else.

And later she brought up another issue to me said that she also found 2 empty cans of (soft drinks) near the place where my maid sleep during our stay in Taiping.
This time, I really don't know how to explain??? Puzzled me??? Could it be my BIL or other ppl??? Why my maid???

Anyway, I didn't scold my maid nor q her without any proof, but like i said "just watch out."

No comments: