Saturday, March 31, 2007

Accessories



























Jo1's teacher likes to praise her on her hair clips everytime I drop her to school.....so, that's gave me idea to shoot photos of all the hair accessories she has in her pink color princess jewelry box. I seldom buy expensive pins for her as I know that it's a wear & torn things, and some even left 1 only (come in 1 pair) when I tried to take photos of it. These are those I captured for this time (b4 they lost), too tired want to zzzz-liao....


3 comments:

ZMM said...

Wow.. that's a lot of hairclips!

Suzette said...

Now I know the benefit of having girls... I have started to buy for Isabel - just 1 pair (actually 2 pairs, lost the other one, on the spot where I first got it - not used yet!)!

Jessie Woo said...

wow ... alot leh ... i bought for my Jasmine but then she dun like to put it on .. she say is tight n she dun feel comfortable wo :s so in the end mummy use it :P