Monday, April 02, 2007

New blouse

Front view Back view


It's a Sunday and also 1 Apr, decided to go shopping @ Gurney Plaza since we are not back to Taiping for "cheng beng." It's was actually just window shopping, but still have to spend money as long as we are out. First, parking, then food (ice-cream, sushi & chips), and lastly - clothes .
I wanted to buy a hair clips.....bu can't find one that I like.

On the way home, I told Jo1 that she has to pay me for the clothes that bought just now (using her money from piggy bank), she just keep quiet. I was actually joking with her and didn't realize that she take it seriously. Back home after dinner, she "dig dig dig" her piggy bank, and manage to get RM1.30 (coins) and gave me. I askes:"why?" She reply: "money for the blouse-la" then, I laughed......

1 comment:

ZMM said...

Aw.. your Jo1 is cute! Take what you say so seriously.