Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Botak Chai (little bold head)

My little "Botak Chai"
I used to bring Jo2 to an old Indian man for hair cut. He had no problem with hair cut at all (baby time) until 1 day that old man return to India for goods. I am really really upset to hear about that, coz he is patience, skillful and friendly.
So, my nightmare started.......
Every month I have to bear with the same problem. The moment I stopped the car, take him down, he already started to cry even before we stepped in the barber shop. Jo2 will simply cry cry cry, non-stop like ppl beaten him up so bad, even I tried to persuade him that it's no pain at all, but he still continue to cry. At last......VOMIT!!! yaak-ki.
Good news.....last Sunday I was like win "lottery." Jo2 is willing to let ppl cut his hair, no cry at all. I was so impressed that I want to share my joy here.

No comments: