Saturday, April 14, 2007

Glove-fy & dong-dong qiang

Jo1 has been complaining that her bro keep disturbing her, i.e: "mommy, di-di beat me." or "mommy, di-di pull my hair." Jo2 is totally different from Jo1, he can simply "attack" ppl from the back w/ no warning. Sometimes, he chase Jo1 from living room until kitchen for no reason, and juz want to play or scare Jo1. He thinks this is FUN.

In return, Jo1 has a powerful weapon......
If Jo2 make her angry, then she will shout :"Glove-fy, come......di-di is notty." or "dong-dong qiang (lion dance), come.....come & bite di-di." Once Jo2 hears this......very fast.....he will find a place to hide and he only dare to sneak a peek after he think that it's safe. Even though it's been many many time Jo1 uses this trick, it's still works.

Actually, I was the one who started this tricks. I used to tell Jo2 that : dark dark oredi, lizard is coming out...... whenever he doesn't want to go inside the bedroom to sleep when I am tired-liao.
I think both of them have a good imagination.

No comments: