Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy weekend

Weekend means family outing to me, where we will either go shopping or swimming and sometimes eating out. As usual, Jo1 has to attend her Mental Arithmetic class in the morning while I have to work until 1PM. Then, Jo1 has her Ballet class from 1:45 - 2:30PM.

Unusual activites:

  1. Pick up cakes from Jenni's cakehouse b'coz it's Ahsley's 1st B'day. Ashley is my sis#2 daughter. Then, send maid over my sis's house to help out. She is having a b'day party with all homemade dishes except those nyonya kuih.
  2. Ahsley's b'day party from 7 - 9:30PM.
  3. Went home.....change kids into pyjamas & zzzz.....
  4. On Sunday, wake up & take breakfast.
  5. Parents is going to Taiwan for a short trip. I was supposed to send them to Airport, but bro took over the job, so I ended up watching my drama which I haven't finish since I started during CNY. (Feb)
  6. Bring kids to Gurney Plaza. MeadJohnson is having a smart camp there. Spend about 3 hours there (can't believe) kids juz love the activities there with lots of fun & games & freebies. They played in a pool with balls, bowling, music. They saw other children performed dance, story telling and etc.
  7. Leaving for swimming club @ 4:30PM. Kids play sand @ beach and we had our dinner there. Jo1 had Fish w/ mushroom & cheese gravy, while Jo2 like the spagetti.
  8. Back to Gurney Plaza again......can't believe that. Jo1 insists on going back, and she really enjoyed herself there. She even make new friends there, that's really something impressed me.

I was really exhausted after going from places to places. But, I think is worth it since the kids learned new things with these kind of exposure rather than let them sitting @ home watching TV.

2 comments:

Angeleyes said...

I missed the Mead Johnson event. I guess there's nothing much to do over the weekend in Penang except shopping.... let me know if there are other stuff we can do...:P

mama2jojo said...

Shopping, swimming, park are places that I normally go during weekend. How I wish we could have an amusement park like Disneyland here.