Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Jo1's formal school

Finally, I received a letter from Union Primary School that my Jo1 is accepted. I went to the school on the 3 Aug to make the confirmation again along with her birth cert, and paid 50cents for her badge which she has to wear it on the first day of school. She will be in 1C ( C = chocolate) which is the 2nd class after blue. Her class has 32 person that consist of 16 boys and 16 girls. I was surprised to see that so many parents oredi did their confirmation b4 me. The clerk also gave me a copy of school's rules of regulations where parents have to inform their children. The orientation day is on 26 Dec, 2006 which lasts for 3 hours.......When Jo1 knows the news, she was so excited that she is going to "BIG" school. It's "BIG" to her in the sense that the size is bigger and the head count in class as compared to her kindi now.

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

all the best with the new school :)

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Wow, 3 hrs orientation...walk around the school? hmm...Hope Jo1 will have wonderful time in the school !

peiszong said...

Wow, a BIG move ah.