Sunday, July 29, 2007

Before........and after school

No regrets. That's what I told myself after sending him to playschool even though it's 1/2 yrs earlier than I first planned.

  1. He begging me to read books for him b4 bedtime. He would to throw books away or tear it when I first introduced books to him. Sometimes, he even use books as a stepping stone for him to reach out something that I placed higher, and it's beyond his reach.
  2. He sings or hymns more often than he used to be.
  3. He likes school now. He wanted me to take him to school right after he finished his milk b4 bedtime. No more I don't want go to school......He wants to go to school everyday. Even when it is Sunday, he said he wanted to go to school too.
  4. He is more willing to do the clean up job compared to last time. I noticed that he will push his high chair in place after dinner, place his bowl to the kitchen table top, and also keep his toys after his play time.
  5. He gets angry when I call him "BABY." Real mad, I tell u.......and his face looks cute when he is angry. Crazy ME, sometimes I still call him "Baby" juz to make him angry.
  6. Unfortunately he is still refuse to take vegetables even though teacher told me that he eats carrots, potatoes, beans @ school for lunch, but not during dinner time when I am around.

3 comments:

mom2ashley said...

that's really good right? looks like school is doing really well for Jo1

jazzmint said...

looks like a good move :)

peiszong said...

I also don't like the idea of sending HL to kindy before 4. But I might needs to when I have #2. After reading your post, looks like it was not that bad as I thought.