Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My first assignment - What can a Million do tag

When I first started to work in 1998, I told myself that my life will be easy, my dreams will be fulfilled, and I will be very satisfied when I earn my first RM100K. Now, I oredi had my first RM100K, but life is still the same as now I have to earn and save for my kids. So, it wasn't as easy as I first thought. Blame myself on this, I m the type of person who But, angeleyes give me a chance to have dream again.

So, if I have 1 Million (of course I prefer in USD too)

  1. 70% goes to investment. Yes, invest, invest, invest in anything that can generate more money so that I will have more passive income. By doing so, I can retire at earlier age. and also to have sufficient fund for my chidren's tertiary education .
  2. 20% for spending. Yes, buy, buy, buy anything for my family and myself. I will buy a luxury car or a MPV.
  3. The balance will go to house renovation & vacation. Which means I can travel at least 2 times a year.

Me is still the same ME, whether it's reality or dreams. I still will save for the emergency needs.

I am not going to tag anyone since I know that my traffic flow is low.

*********************************************

Instructions :
**Start Copy**
Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………
Requirements:
1st - Tag 5 bloggers, list down their blog and link to their blog.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they have been tagged by commenting in their blog or whichever method convenient.
3rd - Add your own blog link to the list below.
What They Do With Their $1 Million :

1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Miche will give to the needy.
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Healthfreakmommy will keep, invest, spend and give to the needy.
5. Chin Nee will Spend on Everything
6. Sasha will spend a little here and there and keep some too!
7. Laundryamah will spend a lot and not keep any!
8. Sweetpea will spend it like a mummy should.
9. wHOisBaBy will save it for future.
10. Chooi Peng will spend on new car, new home and a shopping trip
11. Jasmine will buy a MPV, invest in a business and shake legs
12. SiwwyPig will build her dream house, buy her dream car and travel the world
13. Lovely Mummy will spend & save
14. mommyof2angels wish there’re more millions coming!
15. Angeleyes will migrate to Ozland, start an eatery business and invest the rest.

16. Mama2jojo will invest, spend and travel around the world.

1 comment:

Angeleyes said...

Thanks for completing the tag!
Just read the news... house pricing will increase again... there goes my 2.5 storeys house.... *sob* *sob*

Amybe should try Toto this weekend.. almost 6 Million Payout!