Friday, July 13, 2007

Play school - Week 2

Day 6 (9/07/07)

Skipped

Day 7 (10/07/07)

Skipped again

Day8 (11/7/07)

Saved by the birthday party bash at school. He starts to show that he likes school after he received the party bag from the b'day girl. First thing he said to me when I went to pick him: "School is FUN." Back home, I think is the teacher that teach him to say this to mommy. Why I know, b'coz normally he will say "I am happy" instead of using the word "FUN."

Day 9 (12/7/07)
Morning woke up, happy as usual. After he finished his milk, asked for a slice of bread and later I changed for him, and ready for school. No sign of "I DON"T WANT GO TO SCHOOL." All he asked for was:"After, u call me - Joshua, go home.......ok." Where he meant he wanted me to take him home.

Day 10 (13/7/07)
I guess the happiness is still there, but not sure whether he likes the school or juz the party @ school. Even though he kept saying : "I DON"T WANT GO TO SCHOOL." He repeartedly say this b4 he goes to bed and after he wakes up (more than 10x a day) but I can tell he actually enjoyed himself at school. Like the teacher said,: he juz pretend only. Reached school @ 8:45AM, he refused to let the teacher carry him out from the car, he wanted to walked down by himself. So, I decided to parkd my car & take a peek. To my surprised, he oredi in the pantry enjoying his breakfast (biscuits) and he didn't even noticed that mommy was looking @ him from outside.

Cross my finger, hope that he is still ok o go to school after the weekend.

1 comment:

mom2ashley said...

hope he gets better...don't worry, they need to take little steps for improvement....in time, it'd be ok (I hope!:) ) Ashley is improving this week. Today, whe I walked her to her classroom, she was willing to hold my hand and walk to class and didn't cry....before, I had to carry her to the classroom.!