Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Birds go home....

Almost everyday I will take Jo1 & Jo2 for a walk right after dinner. Today, I was kind of late so, by the time we went for a walk, the sky was getting dark. Jo2 saw birds flying away, and he was happily shouted that "birds go home." Later, he continued that:"Birds go home to find mommy birds, daddy birds, jie-jie birds, gong-gong birds, ah-mah birds, kimkim (my SIL) bird, qiu-qiu bird (my brother)........
From here, I sense that he actually realise the important of family & home sweet home.

3 comments:

ZMM said...

That's cute.. it kinds of teach them family values. :P

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

What a smart boy! Did he says papa bird go to work to earn money so that can buy sweet to little bird to eat? hahaha!

mom2ashley said...

that's really clever of him!