Monday, October 22, 2007

Ballet pre-examination week

2 weeks from now, Jo1 is going to have her pre-primary ballet exam and parents are invited to watch their children's progress inside the studio during their practise. 4 person in a group, but Lay Ying was late for the practise on Sunday so left only Jo1, YiWen & Ritrisha. I also forgot to bring along my camera to take video of the whole session. So, I got no choice but to use my mobile phone, better than nothing right......


  1. Introduction - skipping
  2. Sailing the boat
  3. Point front & close
  4. Rocking baby

Session ends @ 11:55am, and her ballet instructor also gave us some briefing about the exam on what they should and shouldn't do. They have to come 1 hr earlier on that day and also hair must glue up (put gel) and no baby hair (loose) for Jo1's case.

5 comments:

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

wow, Jolene really put afford to get best of the best leh.
Last time when I accompany her to the ballet class, they only run like normal. Now I can see the real ballet.

jazzmint said...

wow..she looks good...all the best in the exam ;)

mom2ashley said...

awwww...i love to look at little ballerinas!

Sasha Tan said...

She look so cute!

I used to wish that i can be like one of those lil ballerinas, i love to dance.
But my mom dun allow me to go for classes because it was to exp.

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Jo1 looks so good and cute! I like seeing little ballerinas , they so cute and pretty! All the best in the exam!