Friday, October 26, 2007

Words mixed up

Case 1: McDonald's vs Old MacDonald

Everyday, we will passed by Mc'D in GreenLane on the way to Jo2's school. He will start to sing :" Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I -O........" At first, I thought he juz feel like to sing until I noticed that he actually pointing at the restaurant and sing the old MacDonald song (repeatably). Slap my head, I was slow to realise this.

Case 2: Oh! Men vs Old man

Whenever Jo1 makes something that he think it's a big deal, he would slap his forehead and say:"Oh! Men." and Jo1 would say:'what, old man, u -la look like old man, that's why teacher call u UNCLE Joshua."

Case 3: tummy ache vs tummy egg

Every time I tried to stop him from eating the junk food I would lie to my kids that those food can cause tummy ache. One day, Jo2 showed me his big tummy(after dinner) and told me that he has tummy ache. At first, I thought he was overfed. But, he told me that there are 3 eggs inside his tummy, then only I realise that he mistaken the word "ache" as "egg"

No comments: