Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jo1 first masterpiece


Jo1 started her drawing class recently. She has been asking me to send her to drawing class since last year but I never take it seriously and I don't want her to be over scheduled. I let her started her drawing class this month b'coz her mental arithmetic teacher has to stop all the classes due to health problem which she needs to go back to her hometown to get treatment and rest for a long time.

So far, she has attended the class for 3 times, and the teacher commented that she needs more "patience" but I am satisfied with her first masterpiece. I mean she is still a beginner, patience is not something that can be change in overnight. I send her to you juz b'coz she likes to draw.


Even when she was admitted to hospital recently, she spent her free time drawing, and put up on the room's door. She did a few nice drawings, even Dr. Sim teased whether those drawings are up for auction. I noticed that all the doc, nurses, cleaner, and some visitors actually stopped to look at it when they passed by.

4 comments:

Vivianz said...

this drawing of her is wonderful!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

this is soooo impressive!!!!! Good job, well done Jo1. Am sure your mummy very very proud of you!

jazzmint said...

wow....that is so beautiful...she draws very well. good potential be artist :)

jazzmint said...

wow....that is so beautiful...she draws very well. good potential be artist :)