Thursday, October 09, 2008

Happy 4th B'day


My Jo2 has turned 4!!!
Time really flies. This year I let him celebrate his b'day @ school again. Since he prefer to share this happy moment with his teachers and friends.
So, let me start with a week b4 his b'day. First, he requested a Ben10 toy, and he got it (b'coz he is papa's only son what....). Few days later, when we went out to buy present for my nephew... ...again he choose a Ben10 toy for his cousin and exactly a same one for himself. At the toy shop, he promised that this will be his last Ben10 toy. So, I trusted his word.
Now, come to the night b4 his b'day. He was really happy, I guess I told him too soon. First, in school he told all his friends that they must come to school tomorrow, if not they will miss his b'day party. Then, he told his teacher that they must wear nice clothes and also help him to cut the cake. He had sleepless night... ...he kept telling me that he can't wait for too long (he meant he can't wait until tomorrow to come) Then, he asked for another Ben10 toy with the clause that IF MY OLD BEN10 TOY HAS BROKEN!!

He has really grown up!!!

Look at his happy face.


A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...to my one and only one Josh.

2 comments:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Happy Birthday to Jo2!

jazzmint said...

happy birthday Jo2