Saturday, July 17, 2010

Small boy with big dreams

Jo2 told me that he wanted to buy a BIG blue car when he grown up. He said he wanted to bring mommy go kai-kai(outing), shopping, and also goto hospital to see doctor(remind me that I will be old and sick by that time). LOL

Next, he said he wanted to buy a BIG house so that he can stay with his best friends. My little boy been asking for a bigger house as we are now staying in a 1100 sq. ft apartment has not much space for him to run around. Sorry, boy....daddy & mommy has no intention to buy another house in Penang at this moment coz the price of landed property is hiking up + I don't have the energy and time to clean a bigger house .

Of course, he knew that to buy all these, he needs to earn lots of money. He said he wants to be like "Bob the builder", engineer like papa2jojo, pilot like uncle Ivan....blah blah blah....and this morning, he told me he wants to be a double decker bus driver. FAINT!!!

No comments: