Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome our new addition to the family - Part 1

First, they want to have a puppy, I said "no" coz puppy is not allowed as we stay in an aprtment




then, they want to keep fish.....hamster.....




then, Jo2 said he wants to have a rooster to wake him up in the morning...




out of all the "No...No...No"






they finally settled with a turtle.

left is T-Rex, Right is Daisy

as they promised to feed them, clean the tank and wash the turtle too!! And I thought it's a good sign that they wanted to take up responsibities.



We headed to CTY aquarium on Sunday (1/8/10) right after our lunch. Both of them were very happy to be there. We visited the pet shop b4 we went to pick our "pet". We told the staff there that we are looking for turtle, she lead us to the red-eared turtle tank, opened up the cover and she grabbed out 2 turtles. She told us these 2 turtles are good, 1 female and 1 male. The moment my kids saw the turtle, they said:"hey, turtle...I named you Daisy (pointing at the female turtle) and I named you T-Rex(pointing at the male turtle). I am your new owner now, and will bring you to your new home later."

We paid money and headed home. I m so glad to see their happy faces.

No comments: