Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's a small world

Met my ex-school mate at the ground floor of my new apartment yesterday. I was invited to her house warming tonite. She lived in 5th floor and mine of is in 26th floor. I was there to meet my contractor, they will start the renovation / hacking job once the TNB guy come and install the electric meter.

Actually I bought this house almost 5 years ago, project obtained the OC last year August. Most buyers rushed to moved in last year except me!!! Even though I don't live there, but I already some of the residents there, including a pathetic blogger from Penang.
What a small world, I wonder...

2 comments:

Egghead said...

it is too small sometimes... I mean when you bump into people you wished never to see again... LOL!

Kampungkai said...

I've never lived in a Condo/Aprtment before. Is it nice? The wind must be nice up there, furthermore Penang is an island, beautiful scenes with nonstop of wind. Snap some pics of befor&after of your new condo la....