Monday, December 19, 2005

Update on Jo2's milestone

Jo2 start to mumble and he started to call me "MUM" after he recovered from the high fever. I was really impressed as I don't expect him to start talking so soon b'coz ppl told me that kids that walk first don't learn to talk so soon.

This morning, he started to say "Daddy" instead of "papa" as I teach him. I told him that "Daddy" went to work alredy. But, he walked towards my drawer which I keep all the CD, and he kept pointing to the drawer and say "Daddy" then only I realised that the "Daddy" means "Barney" and not papa2jojo.

5 comments:

1+2mom said...

So fast can call daddy liao!!!My son abit late till 2 years old then can speak 2 word like daddy.

Egghead said...

wah lau! he call Barney daddy... is Jo2 purple in color? LOL!

Kampungkai said...

barney... the purple dinosaur! hm.. what was my childhood fav back then... huggie bear? my little pony? smurf?

mama2jojo said...

1+2mom
I am very proud of his progress.Hee Hee

Egghead
Jo1 request to paint her room purple color, maybe she knows her little brother like "purple things"

Kampungkai
Dont worry, this purple dinosaur is friendly one!!!

jazzmint said...

wah so long u never update ur blog...welcome back