Thursday, June 28, 2007

Emil Chau's concert


Wa-Kin Chau is mommy's all time favorite Chinese singer. I love all his songs, I can listen to his songs continuously for hours and never get bored. His song touched me....
Anyway, I really wish that I could go to his concert this coming 14 July, 2007 @ Bukit Jalil, papa2jojo actually offered to drive me down to KL and he will take care of the kids while I enjoy my concert (about 5 hours). Too bad, I decided not to go since I will be alone b'coz sis#2 & sis#3 can't make it this time. And it will be no fun to be there by myself only.
So, if u r Wa-kin's fans, go and grab the concert ticket b4 tickets sold out.

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

hmm i'm not a fan, are u going to hacken lee's concert :p

peiszong said...

Oh, I PLAN to go for a concert too. Never went to a concert before except once when I was still a little girl. My mom told me that she brought me to this 刘文正's concert. Cannot remember. But still have not make up my mind which singer I wish to go, tickets were really expensive.

mama2jojo said...

jazzmint & PeiSze:
If I get the chance, Emil is still my 1st choice

Angeleyes said...

I'm not a fan either... maybe there are some mommy bloggers who are fans and want to go too leh??? Can go with them mah...