Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The never ending "Terrible TWO"

Recently, I found that Jo1 & Jo2 are no longer under my control. Whether it's meal time or play time will end up with tears (fighting w/ each other). Spanking or yelling at kids are not my style. I believe that kids that are beaten up tends to be even "wild" so I always tried to control myself not to throw temper on kids. But no guarantee how long this will lasts since I am short of a helper(maid) now.........

The notty stuff of Jo2:

  1. Bitting Jo1 for no reason, even though doc told me that it's a way Jo2 protect himself from being harm. But now it seems like Jo1 is the victim instead of him.
  2. Being the echo of Jo1 and mommy. Whataever u say, he will repeat the last few words of the sentence that he is able to catch. Except when u say: Jo2 is a notty boy or something bad about him.
  3. Everything belongs to me. My thing is my thing and your things are mine too. Very possesive boy. Nobody can take away toy that he is playing, but he will simply grabs away whatever Jo1 is playing and think that it's lot of fun......Once, he took away jiejie's book and said he wanted to read book, but holding the book up side down!!!
  4. Lock the door. He likes to lock himself inside the room so that he can watch his so called "Mickey mouse club house" (cartoon channel) peacefully. By doing so, nobody can come in and switch to other channel. Jo1 told me that the magic word to open the door is "good manners, good manners." I can't figure out why, but it really works. Worst experience we had when he locked the main door while everyone was outside the house doing gardening, washing car, and Jo1 playing in the garden.
  5. Pick who and who to bathe for him. Mommy is the first choice, followed by papa, then my mother's maid. If no choice, then only he allowed my mother to bathe for him. He will run away with his towel whenever my mother called him to bathe.
  6. Simply throw anything from upstairs to downstairs. No matters how many times I asked him not to do so, or I have him go downstairs to pick up whatever he threw. 100% guaranteed that he never throw his own stuff.

Why I have this never ending "terrible 2".....b'cos Jo2 likes the no. 2. When asked him how old are u.....his answer is "2."

When asked how many jelly/sweet-sweet he wants......his answer is "2" only.

Afterall, he is Jo2-what!!!......he is a spoilt brat of me!!!

No matter how notty he is, a kiss from him will wiped away all the anger....

3 comments:

peiszong said...

Locked all of you outside? My mom kept a spare key everywhere now incase Hin Lerk locks her.

mom2ashley said...

perhaps you should give the supernanny book by jo frost a try?

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

wow, Jo2 makes ur day so so so exciting. U must be one moment geram at him one moment sayang-ing him :) But when they get older and become more well behave, u will miss all their naughty act again :)