Sunday, June 10, 2007

The "WHY" & "BECAUSE"

Recently, the "why" and "b'coz" has become his favorite word.
Jo2 popped out his first why on Sat when I fed him in the kitchen. While sitting on his high chair he saw ants on the floor, and he asked me to look at it but I juz ignored it so that he can finish his meal faster. Later, I noticed that he actually took out some rice from his mouth and "purposely" drop it on the floor. Guess what, he wanted to feed his so called "pet."

Scene 1
mommy: Hey, what are u doing?
Jo2: Ants hungry.
mommy: No, u cannot give yr food to the ants.
Jo2: Whhhyyy......?
mommy: ummmm, b'cos if u feed them now.....they wouldn't go away and will stay here waiting for yr food.
Jo2: Whhhyyy......?
mommy: b'cos they think it's nice to stay here......got something to eat-ma!
Still, he dropped the food to his "pet" even though I expained to him......

Scene 2
mommy: Jo2, time to change pyjamas.....come, come.
Jo2: Whhhyyy......?
Didn't wait for me to answer.....
Jo2: (d)coz it's time to nen-nen and slip(sleep).
mommy: yes, good boy.

5 comments:

mom2ashley said...

oh sounds like there is no end to the whys and the because..

mama2jojo said...

mom2ashley:
Ya, this is only the beginning. More coming.....

Angeleyes said...

hahah! when they are not talking we are worried when they start talking we find them so annoying!

peiszong said...

So cute.

Maybe you should start asking why before him, then see what is his answer.

mama2jojo said...

angeleyes:
ya, my boy was a bit slow in his speech development in early stage, good to see now there's a progress.

PeiSze:
I tried b4. I got answer that start with "bcoz" from him.