Friday, August 12, 2005

Bedtime Conversation

I don't have the habit of telling bedtime story to my kids b4 they sleep. Instead, Jo1 and me will have a short conversation while lying on the bed. So, here's what what we talked about last nite:

Topic: Singular/plural (with "s" or w/o "s")
Jo1: Mummy..........."lips" got "s" or not?
mama2jojo: Yes, b'cos we got upper lips and lower lips.
Jo1: How about nose?
mama2jojo: No. I have 1 nose.
Jo1: But I have 2. (poiting at her nozzle)
mama2jojo: Ha Ha Ha. It's nose, no "s" b'cos got 1 only.
Jo1: How about hair? Got "s" or not?
mama2jojo No.
Jo1: But I got so many.......u said more than 1 means got "s" what?(look puzzle)
mama2jojo B'cos when it's too many and we cannot count......also no "s"-la............ok, ok sleep already. Good nite

ok, ok, the truth is that mummy actually afraid that she might ask something that I can't answer, so quickly I ended the conversation. I know definately she has more question in her mind, that she will continuing asking me with no ending.

No comments: