Thursday, August 25, 2005

When the month of hungry ghost festival comes....

I noticed that things can go wrong when it come to the month of hungry ghost......I am sure it's not b'coz I am too superstitious or anything, but it's the reality that some ppl cannot accept. Whether it's the trend or what, but it's weired, and glad that it's going to end soon.

Fact#1: This morning, bank M informed that co. account is short of fund.....after we checked only realized that the bank A unable to process the fund transfer due to the system down. According to Bank A, they knew it yesterday but didn't inform us. Bank A is unable to do the transmission b'coz of technical error, and they are in the transition of merging with another Bank.

Fact#2: We bank in a cheque which has 5 digits, but the bank's clerk is too smart to input 4 digits, which make it a huge difference. Another heart attack to us due to short of fund, but this time is human error. This happened more than 2 weeks ago but we still cannot use the fund coz Bank M is still investigating, meanwhile we have to put in more fund to cover the shortage and bank charges incurred too. Funny-ah!!!

Fact#3: While writing this blog, my colleagues informed me that a lorry hit of our company car. Poor driver, he has to pay us for being careless.

Fact#4: The haze keep coming instead of rain.

Fact#5: Can someone tell me the # of plane crash in this month??? Due to whether??? Pilot restless??? OR it's hungry ghosts festival???

2 comments:

Suzette said...

fact6: so many fatal incidences - in usa, iraq, taiwan and china...

fact7: ian is extremely scared at home, super scared, never like this before. scare of what? he keeps looking around like something is........

mama2jojo said...

Lazy Bone: This happened to my Jo2 recently too....so what I did is that I tried to redirect his attention to me instead of "somewhere out there"...