Saturday, August 20, 2005

Little girl is safe

On Monday, I blogged about a SMS that I received asked for O -ve blood donation. I felt relief that the little girl has actually undergo an operation on the same day. According to Star newspaper they actaully have sufficient amouunt of blood the day before, but they know that the message is still keep flying from one handphone to another coz there's no way they can stop it. This actually is a reflection of how helpful people can be when it comes to something that invlove lives. Even though they are looking for some rare blood type.

Papa2jojo is a regular blood donor to the General Hospital in Penang. This recall me a recent scene when he brought Jo1 with him for blood donation. Here's what Jo1 told me when I came home from work:
Jo1: Mummy, mummy, just now papa went to "doctor" (means Hospital), then the nurse ask him to sit on a very comfortable chair, and then put something on papa's hand, then papa pump pump pump his hand. U know, after that I got this bread, just like the one u bought for me. Heee Heee

Jo1 looks very happy holding the bread, and I don't think she understand that papa donate his blood. In return, they gave her the bread instead of the usual vitamins for blood donors as it's out of stock-liao...according to the nurse.


No comments: