Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My trouble maker - Domestic maid

I have an Indo maid who is supposed to help me out taking care of Jo2 when I go to work. I know that it's very common to hear ppl said this and that about their maid. So, I would say hiring a maid is like gambling - base on luck. If you are lucky to hire a good one, then you save a lot. But, if it's the other way round, then they actually cause the employer "tau kac tia" just like me.

My maid is with me for more than 1 year, which mean she came 7 months before Jo2 is born. I swear I never bother to ask her to do this do that, acting like a "tau ke so", she was free to do the household chores whatever she likes and whenever she likes until 1 month after my confinement, after I gave birth to Jo2. Now, only she has an infant to take care of while I am still at home to assist.

So far, I appreciate her help b'coz she is the one I have to rely on to take care of my baby Jo2. She changed a lot recently. It started when she ask me to let her do her prayer.....my first respond - "no", but she still ignore my "no" and pray even though she promised not to....and as usual my react was pretending I don't know.(As long as it's not too obvious, I am not a strict person and it's not my style too)

Recently, more and more things happened in between that I am not going to list it out here until yesterday I really cannot "tahan'liao" and so I ask my agent to came to my house to give her lesson. The comment from my agent is that "this maid is really "tic ki" (stubborn) nothing much can do.....everything you said she sure to come with an excuse...bla bla bla....

Actually, I really mad with her of not informing me that Jo2 felt down / knock his head somewhere or for what reason he got blublack on his forehead which until today I haven't know the truth b'coz she lied to me that nothing happen in the day time. The first time I saw a blueblack was last Tuesday, and the second time was yesterday, which mean it happen 2 times in a week. I really cannot stand that, I think it's time I have to do something.

No comments: