Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bid farewell to BIL#3

At this hour, my BIL#3's flight is going to take off heading to US. He will be posting there for 1 1/2 year, to set up a new branch in New Mexico for his co. which built processor for almost all computers.

I personally think that he shouldn't leave at this time as their baby is going to due in 2 months time. But, he promised to fly back again when the baby is due to induce. According to my sis, he will be back for about a week in January b'coz he wants to be with my sis in the labor room. Then, he will return to US after 3-4 days after the baby is born.
I don't buy this idea at all in the first place. Why should he left a pregnant women alone here, then let her face whatever will come (I know it will be hard for my sis, miss him and sad to be lonely; as she depends on him after marriage coz he is a good planner, he plan everything from head to toes).
BIL will be back with her for a few days after she give birth, then left the mummy and baby again!!! (I think my sis will miss him and get sad again!!!)

I don't dare to call my sis now, as I know she need time to overcome this. B'coz I cannot take it when I see other people is crying........sob sob sob, afterwards I also cry (for no reason) just follow!!!! Heee Heee

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

wow..kesian ur sis lehh...Guess u gotta help jaga jaga her lorr

Suzette said...

it is more than just being there in labour room! Imagine wake up in midnight suffering leg cramp. what about early delivery? not every woman follows the EDD. I was 17 days earlier, my colleague's wife's 3 pregnancies were 2 months earlier...

What if she falls down at home, alone? What if she has sore musscles - back/leg/etc, that needs husband to massage?

I really pity your sister. give her your mental and physical support. Pay her more visit loh, I think she would be lonely - but don't discuss her husband lah.

Kampungkai said...

Man, always dedicated to work. Always a hard choice between family and work. i need some advice from u, your hubby is a LAE ya? doesn't he has shift through out day and night, even on sundays or public holidays? Are the wifes of Pilots/LAEs/ any1 in aviation industry very understanding ppl? i'm gonna graduate in bout 1.5 yrs, d thought of these things sometimes do come to my mind.

mama2jojo said...

jazzmint & lazy bone:
My sister has moved in to stay to me after her husband is in US. I tried my best to comfort her whenever she think of his husband. She needs more time to get adapted.

Kampungkai:
This might be a dilemma to others but not papa2jojo. He is a workholic, work is always in first priority. Lucky me, he trained me to be very independant and this is me as I always wanted to be.

Egghead said...

well... I think sometimes reality is just cruel... why don't your sis move there after the delivery... meantime.. he will be counting on you all lah... just help a bit lor :P