Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Play hard in day time & cry hard at nite

My little Jo2 has been waking up at nite and cried non-stop for the past few days. I very seldom bring him out at nite, b'coz I prefer to let him play and do whatever he likes at home instead mix in the crowd. I guess it was papa2jojo's fault who suggest to bring him out on Saturday.

So, I wanted to give a try again hopefully he will cope with going out more often. Again, we went to swimming and took a walk along Gurney drive to take some pictures. Today, I think my eyes is like a PANDA and look very puffy......Jo2 woke up every minutes, keep crying and crying non-stop!!! I wanted to try the cry-out method, but I just pity to see him cry for too long. So, I got no choice but to put him in "yau-yau"(swing) then only he fell asleep.

I decided to bring him out more often so that Jo2 will adapt to it. Yup, b'coz I don't have to work on Hari Raya!!! I can afford more cries.......ready to FACE it.

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

aiyoo..kesian kesian Jo2...i thought day time play hard night time very easy to knock out?? No kah?

Egghead said...

luckily I started bringing my son out since he was 1-month old... he never cry or whin when he's out so far :)