Monday, November 07, 2005

New Food for the kids

Yesterday was a bright sunny Sunday. Unfortunately, I am the type of person who is afriad of SUN, so I decided to stay at home instead of going out. I cooked breakfast for the kids.

I wanted to let Jo2 try on eggs for a long time, but afraid that he is allergic to egg. Anyway, yesterday Jo2 had scramble egg for the first time and until today no sign of bad reaction. I really hope that his body can take it as I only cooked 2 egg yolks mix with his milk, and he really loved it. Later, in the afternoon, Jo2 had mashed potato and bun around 4 o'clock.

As for Jo1, I steamed some corn for her, mix with some salt and butter. She had 1/2 a bowl, I had 1 bowl, I think it really taste nice just like the stall selling at the shopping mall except mine one is without the AJINOMOTO!!

3 comments:

Egghead said...

my son has 2 half-boil-kampung-egg (those smaller ones) for his breakfast on a alternate day basis... guess that's how he got fat!! LOL!

jazzmint said...

i love corns too...but hubby is a bit over..can eat 6 cobs at one go!!

mama2jojo said...

Egghead:
Your little one is in good size, in fact the kampung egg is not going to cause them FAT!!

Jazzmint:
who care, as long as it's a healthy food that won't cause harm to our body!!