Tuesday, November 22, 2005

First come first park

This morning, I spot a nice parking space at the wet market near my office. So, I decided to drive forward a little bit and reverse parking. I put on my signal light, I change my gear to "R" and was about to drive in my car to that space. Suddenly, there was an uncle (about 60's years old, tan skin, cigarette in his mouth) horn his car and straight away he drove in his car to the space I spotted first.

With no second thought, I block my car in front on his, walked to him and tell him that I wanted to park my car here, then walked back to my car. Suddenly, I felt that my hand is cold and body like shivering a bit. Why I have the guts to do so, what if he insist not to remove his car, what if he scold me....

Anyway, I got to park my car and managed to buy some fruits.

3 comments:

Egghead said...

cool mum! but next time make sure some guys are around to help out just in case...

Lazymama said...

I have come across the same situation too, somemore the fella was cutting queue at an illegal entry but I have no guts to tell him off!

Kampungkai said...

fuh, power la u! u've got guts! that uncle's balls must have shrunk upon seeing u getting out from the car! GIRL POWER!