Wednesday, November 16, 2005

UPSR results is out today

Called my niece Mic just now, she scored 7A's in her UPSR exam(stand6 gov placement test). Another niece of mine Meg scored 4A's. Both of them did a great job, and I am proud of them (I also got 4A's what, so good enough oredi-la)

About these 2 niece of mine, both of them used to be very good friend, like those "ba le kor" always stick together whenever they go, can even holds hand while walking.

But, now, it's history. Mic is more outgoing person, she involved in school volleyball team, she is even Penang State rep. team. While the other girl, Meg she is more the "girlish" type. She plays Barbie doll with Jo1, she wears dress... ...she watch cartoons... ...

I guess ppl grows up and they found they have different character and different interest. Anyway, hope they will be friends forever just like me and my sister cousin Fong. We grown up together, during our school day she came to stay in my house every school holiday, we had same tuition teacher. Until now, eventhough I am morried and she is still single; we still go shopping on Sundays, eat out together, watch movie and she will come to my place whenever she is free.

1 comment:

Egghead said...

"there is no dinner party that never ends under the sky" right?