Saturday, October 22, 2005

Coincident

It's was one sunny Sunday when I decided to bring Jo1 & Jo2 to swim @PSC I was looking after Jo2 while Jo1 swimming in the baby pool. Suddenly I heard someone calling "Joshua, Joshua.....," I turned my head around then realized that someone is calling out his son's name and not my little boy. The boy is about 10 years old.

Later, the same lady called "Jolene, Jolene...," so I turned to her again but she was looking to the other direction. Funny ah I told myself, her little girl aged about 5 years old is actually has the same name as my Jo1 while elder son has the same name as my Jo2. (probably different spelling)

Jo1's real name = Jolene
Jo2's real name = Joshua

Still, I will continue to use Jo1 and Jo2 in this blog for my own typing convenient.

2 comments:

Egghead said...

got buy 4D? :P

jazzmint said...

your kids got nice name. Jolene reminds me of the singer hehe