Thursday, October 06, 2005

Jo1 got Food Poisoning

Last Thursdays, bad news came to me when I reached home @ aound 7pm. My maid told me that Jo1 has been vomitting for 4 times since 4:30pm. She must be caught the germs from school today b'cos I heard there's 1 boy got food poisoning, and vomit in school on Wednesday.

After a few attempt to drink milk / water / honey, and she still throw out, I rushed her to nearest clinic. The doc advise not to give her any food, then only she will stop vomit, later only can give her the medicine. I followed what the doc said, Jo1 stop to vomit....poor little girl she has to go to bed with empty stomach. I gave her the medicine on the next day for 1 time only, and she is fully recovered the next day.

2 comments:

Egghead said...

wah... sue the school!!
luckily don't need to "wash stomach"... else lagi susah :(

mama2jojo said...

Yaloh, yaloh, Jo1 is not the only victim, my nephew who go to the same school got infected too!!!