Saturday, October 08, 2005

Food poisoning....whose next??? Part 2

Went to Hospital for Jo2's follow check up. First Q asked by the paed was:

Paed: So, whose the last victim in this food poisoning crisis?
Mama2jojo: Of course "Me" la
Paed: Ha, Ha, Ha, mummy didn't wash habd properly.
Mama2jojo: No-la, it's actually I ate the porridge leftover by Jo2, since he didn't really have the appetite.
Paed: That's why I normally throw away leftover food instead of put in my stomach and even cost me much.
Mama2jojo: I 100% agreed. I got 1 jab on the buttock for this lesson. And the doc's fees cost me higher than the cost of that bowl of porridge. Hyaii!!!!

Actually, I wouldn't take the porridge if papa2jojo is not on vegetarian. Normally, he is the "CLEAN-UP BUS". Ha Ha Ha

1 comment:

Egghead said...

my wife also eat the leftovers... hmm... maybe should ask her to stop :)