Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mak Yee Po cum Kei Poh Ji (Busy body)

Went to Taiping (MIL place) last Sunday. Too bad, no more Sunday family outing since Taiping is a boring place to me, nothing much to explore except "keep" myself inside the house.

In the afternoon, we have a visitor, she is our neighbor (2 blocks from my MIL's house), in her mid 60's who "eat full nothing to do" type of auntie. As usual, she come and chit chat with my MIL, while me as a good DIL just sit a side and hear their conversation while feeding Jo2 porridge. Half an hour later, she walked near me and whispering to me. To my surprise, she told me that -
Auntie: "you have to watch out your maid, she is not doing her job well....bla..bla..bla"
Mama2jojo: "Why?"
Auntie: "I see that your clothes not white enough, it's not clean, your maid didn't wash it properly."
Mama2jojo: "Ahhhhh!!!" (I was stunt and keep silent, no reply, coz don't know what to say)

After she is gone, I asked papa2jojo....
Mama2jojo: "Can u tell me what's the color of my T/shirt?"
Papa2jojo: "It's grey-la"
Mama2jojo: "Guess what, just now that auntie said my t/shirt is not clean.

Actually, it's no big deal if other people say this to me, but not her, coz she is the very action type of people who like to show off, and treat her maid like "slave".

Don't expect me to scold my maid day and night just like her. No way......I think it's not worth it.

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh.ini mak yee po very busy body :P

Egghead said...

well... maybe that KPC is color blind or something... LOL!

No fun in Taiping? if you like food... go visit James and Mae's blog for food review at Taiping! They seemed to be having a good time everytime they go back to Taiping :P

mama2jojo said...

Jazzmint:
Yalo-yalo, that's why I cannot tahan and want to blog about her.

Egghead:
I prefer Penang food much probably I am not that familiar with the place.