Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Weired dream

I had a weired dream last night. I dreamt of me being very selfish decided to leave my family for other place where I can do whatever I like with no kids, no hubby, and no siblings.

I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was I asked papa2jojo what if my dream come true???
Papa2jojo: Aiyoo, why worry too much, this is not possible....
Me: Ya-lo, ya-lo, why should I do this, I am the person who can live on my own, moreover my 2 lovely kids.....

So, I wonder why I had this weired dream??? Is this a signal??
Actually, probably it's b'cos I always wanted to go travelling, but papa2jojo has a very busy schedule. Normally, our yearly FOC air ticket by the company is wasted, we seldom enjoy the benefit . So, I guess that's a hint.

2 comments:

Egghead said...

why only women have this kind of weird dreams?? my wife also same thing.. keep asking me weird questions about her dreams :P

infopackages said...

Hi mama2jojo, I've been trying to find out about single parenting . I checked out out this site on single parenting but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. And then I came across Weired dream. Some interesting thoughts there! So I thought maybe you might have some suggestions? Well, either way I shall be back to read more. Keep up the great blog.