Saturday, September 24, 2005

Update on Jo2 milestone

Tomorrow my house will be full of guests to celebrate Jo2's 1st Birthday party. Actually, his birthday is still 2 weeks from now, but the lunar calendar is on this coming Tuesday.

Here's some update:
  1. Walk up staircase, with someone follow him in case accident happen.
  2. Just give him any handphone and say "HELLO", Jo2 will put this "TOY" beside his ears. Funny-ah
  3. Sleep through all nite (for the past 5 days oredi, yoo-hoo)
  4. 2 upper and 2 lower teeth is on the way to pop out.
  5. When dress him, just say hand....he will stretch out his hand through the sleeve.

Mama2jojo is very excited today:

  1. On seeing Jo2 growing up progress
  2. Jo1 is going to start her Ballet lesson today
  3. We are going to have PARTY tomorrow, not easy to organise a party, I swear I am not a good cook.
  4. Little Luke "Skywalker" has link me on comments about Roseola (first time blogger link me what.....coz I don't have many readers what....)

2 comments:

Egghead said...

is my honour to link you lah :)
my son also likes the handphone thingy... now he pretends to talk on the phone already... wonder where he learnt that from????

modern kids!!!

infopackages said...

Hi mama2jojo,
Having a child with special needs means that parenting is always a challenge. So I’ve been searching the net for tips on teen parenting . Along the way I first came across some interesting articles on teen parenting , and then I found your post on Update on Jo2 milestone. It has been interesting to see what you have here. It has certainly got me thinking about some things. Thanks for some thought provoking stuff.