Thursday, September 22, 2005

Being SAHM for 2 days

I am fresh, after refresh for 2 days staying at home with my children, spending time playing with them, and complete things that have been pending and delayed due to my laziness.
Now, I am back to work, try to recall back things that I have done...Hmm, quite a few achievements
  1. Clean up my room
  2. Drop my old clothes to Salvation Army
  3. Talk to Jo1 pricipal about how her progress, also to reserve a seat for her next year kindi 1
  4. Bring Jo1 to Mc.D (the last time was almost 1 year ago, can u believe it....Jo1 just like to play there but not the food)
  5. Jo2 hair cut
  6. Both have studio photo session at PhotoMe Studio and Color Lab
  7. Order catering food for Jo2 's 1st B'day party
  8. Design party invitation card and menu
  9. Jo1 go to Ballet trial lesson. Jo1 is going to start her 1st ballet lesson this Sat.
  10. Shopping....shopping....shopping....not shop for my own clothes, but for Jo2 party stuff!!! (He needs a pair of new shoes, sock, blouse and pants...all new one paid by my mother)

3 comments:

Egghead said...

so is going back to work better or being SAHM better??

mama2jojo said...

Egghead:
To start a home business will be the ideal thought I have in mind...

infopackages said...

Hi mama2jojo,

... twinkles in my eyes ... thanks to your blog Being SAHM for 2 days.
May I make a remark? Keep going on with your blogging info and thoughts.
It creates some entertainment during my long lonely search on parenting tips .
Thanks again.