Monday, September 26, 2005

Jo2 B'day Party


We had a home party yesterday, I invited around 40 guests (including some babies and toddlers). Jo2 enjoyed it very much as I saw him smile & laugh a lot, it's kind of fun to him when everyone is paying attention to him. I don't even have to bother about taking care of him, he was on his own, walking around the house. Wherever ho goes, sure someone will play with him, while I get the chance to chit chat with my friends and be the photographer at the same time.

I ordered 8 dishes, plus mum cook some yummy yummy food, and I made some sandwiches too.
Here's the lists:

  1. Fried chicken with prawn crackers
  2. Mini spring roll
  3. Fried eggs with crab meat
  4. Fried English fish fritters
  5. Freid Bee Hoon
  6. Fried cocktail sausage
  7. Crispy Sotong (Squid)
  8. Skewer fish ball

PLUS

  1. Lor Mee (Chinese style noodles with mushroom and oyster, the noodles is like Japanese Soba)
  2. Yam cake
  3. Huat Kuih (Nyonya kuih in pink color)
  4. Egg (cook with chinese herbs)
  5. Soya Jelly
  6. Tuna sandwich
  7. ICE CREAM

and also a PARTY BAG for all the kids...

The Party went on as planned except mummy forgot to let the kids wear the party hat, and also to take photos of small kids is really takes time......

I know it's kinda of "lou toh" but still have to do it......Thank mum for all the good food, papa2jojo for decorate with the ballons, MIL & BIL for travel from Taiping, and families and relatives and friends for coming and the presents.

3 comments:

Egghead said...

why no invite my son one??
:P

mama2jojo said...

Egghead:
Here's the photo of food, just use your imagination to taste the food. Hee Hee

infopackages said...

Hi mama2jojo,
I’ve been searching the net for tips on single parenting . Along the way I came across some interesting articles on single parenting . Then I found your post on Jo2 B'day Party. I am always searching for parenting tips, thoughts, and opinions of others, so it has been interesting to see what you have here. For me, exchanging idea’s and information helps me to see the big picture, and helps me to be a better parent. Parenting is always a challenge, so any and all ideas and tips help! Thanks for some thought provoking stuff.