Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How we cope w/ no maid.

This week will be the 2nd week since my maid run-away. I have maid to help out the household chores as well as look after my kids since yr 2002. Actually, the situation wasn't as bad as I thought. Everyone seems like no problem at all, esp Jo2 whom was my biggest worried since he "stick" very close to her. Surprisingly, he never ask where is his kakak, not a single day. The good news is he is now able to sleep thru until 5AM, which means no more wake up in the middle of the nite.......yoohoo to me!!!

As for Jo1, lucky me that I trained her to bath by her own beginning of this year. I felt that bathing & eating by her own are some simple things that she should know at this age. With or without Kakak seem like the same to her since she never like to follow Tini's instruction.

As for papa2jojo, of course there is nothing can stop him from going to work. Good sign is, he will take care of the kids during his off day. Unlike last time, he usually "snake" out with his friends whenever he can since he knows that he has hired someone to take care of his children. Spending more time at home is actaully a good chance for him to get to know them better in their growing stage.

As for me. I have better memory now. I used to be very forgetful, and tend to dependent on my maid on most of the things. Now, things changed. Not only that - I am freed also. Temporarily no step-daughter!!! Having a maid is actually an additional ppl to take care of on top of them helping us. The bad news is my plan to HK Disneyland on 28 May is cancelled.

No comments: