Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sleep thru the nite

I have dark circles around my eyes ever since I became a mother. Waking up in the middle of the nite seem like a routine job for me. I have to wake up either to feed kids w/milk, to make sure that they sleep tide w/ blankie on(no nightmare).
My kids actually luv their milk so much that Jo1 was able to sleep thru the nite on the day I was admitted to hospital and as she knew that she is becoming a big sister. I was happy and surprised when my maid told me she didn't wake up the nite Jo2 is born. Since then, she is able to fall asleep on her own after drinking a bottle of milk and can lasts her until the next day. As for Jo2, I started to train him since he was 7 months, but I failed. No matter what method I tried.
Actually papa2jojo is the one who ruin my plan when I use the "cried out" method," he either will say that I am a bad mommy that don't let the child drink when he is hungry....or he will be the "Good Helper" (I call it KPC) to make the milk for his "baobei" son.
I hope Jo2 can sleep thru the nite before he turns 3.

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

I'm also trying hard to wean off the midnite feed, vy tiring

Angeleyes said...

I also need to wean Darrius... still very tough lar... he still cry every night without fail... *sigh*

mama2jojo said...

Jazzmint & angeleyes:
Ya, I agreed that it's a challenge to all mothers.