Sunday, May 27, 2007

Learn a lesson from Jo1

Reached home @ around 6pm, kids happily greet me with a warm welcome hugs. Jo2 looked different than usual, so I looked again and only realized that his eyes is darker around. I asked Jo1 what happened to him, did he felt down or knock on something juz now? She replied "no.", then I checked on him again only realized that it's actually Jo1 applied blue & green color's eye shadow on him. I laughed & laughed (w/ relief)......And then, Jo1 asked me:"mommy, why u laugh? As a mommy, u should get angry.....ok! Next time, if u see this again, u should angry and not laugh,ok!!!

3 comments:

Vernon Chuah Yong Xuan said...

is your eye shadow still in place?

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

next time u may see Jo1 apply lipstick for Jo2 :)

mama2jojo said...

Too bad, my eye shadow's cover has broken. And the Teddy bear is the next victim tha she applied lipstick on.